A few online versions of journals that should be of interest to instructional technologists.
- Ed Week- from the publishers of Education Week, American education's newspaper of record
- Edutopia a free print/online publication of the George Lucas Educational Foundation (GLEF) was founded in 1991 as a nonprofit operating foundation to celebrate and encourage innovation in schools. Since that time, they have been documenting, disseminating, and advocating for exemplary programs in K-12 public schools to help these practices spread
nationwide. Don't be turned away if you are in higher ed by the K12 label - much of this information is of use to you - an introduction to using RSS feeds is an introduction to anyone at any teaching level. Another free print/online publication is T.H.E. Journal.com
- IT Journal Online - at University of Virginia
- Journal Of Computer-Mediated Communication - at USC
- Journal of Technology Education - at Virginia Tech
- Learning and Leading with Technology - and other publications and resources from the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE), a nonprofit professional organization.