Blikis and phlogs?

I have now accepted the entry of words like blog, bloggers and wiki into the dictionary.

I'm getting used to the term "blogroll" to mean either that part of a blog that lists links to other blogs, or when someone posts their personal list of blog favorites publically (using Bloglines etc.)

BUT I'm not willing (yet) to give in to: webophobes, blikis, bloki, blogdom, blogosphere, blogworld, blogorrhea, phlog or moblog.

I can't even bear to define them for you - but if you want to sound more tuned in than me, check out what the Oxford Dictionaries online have to say about the meanings.


Trackback specific URI for this entry


Display comments as Linear | Threaded

No comments

Add Comment

Enclosing asterisks marks text as bold (*word*), underscore are made via _word_.
Standard emoticons like :-) and ;-) are converted to images.
BBCode format allowed
E-Mail addresses will not be displayed and will only be used for E-Mail notifications.
To leave a comment you must approve it via e-mail, which will be sent to your address after submission.