You might have picked up that I plan & draft far more blog posts than I actually publish. Good intentions, bad management, the day is too short.
Last night in cleaning up by blog reader, I came across ten blog posts that were about things I had started in some form or another (from scribbled post-it note to actual online draft). So, these bloggers, by beating me to the post, have actually saved me from feeling guilty about writing left undone. Thank you blogosphere.
Here in one shot are ten worth considering clicking. Think of it as your own little RonkRSSReader .
- A post about Cyberbullying with some good links. Even our NJ governor is talking about this topic. http://eduspaces.net/csessums/
- About authorPOINT Lite - a free PowerPoint to Flash Converter that has just been released by authorGEN - found at http://janeknight.typepad.com
- Clipmarks - a service that lets you grab clips (portions) of web pages and then repost on their site or your blog. Either this is an innovation or just another step down into the dungeon of never-writing-anything-original in the land of What-Do-You-Mean-By-Plagiarism. from http://eduspaces.net/dtosh/
- MindMeister - a cool mind mapping online application http://weblogg-ed.com
- The world finally getting access to the photo records of the NASA Apollo missions http://chronicle.com/wiredcampus
- On Americans losing a bit more of their freedom (the good kind of freedom) with warrantless wiretaps being expanded http://stribs.blogspot.com
- The new synced narration feature on Slideshare that let's you post your PowerPoint with narration online for free http://www.presentationzen.com
- This PBS blog beat me to 2 topics lately: the Differences Between New Media and Mass Media and thinking about open universities and iTunes U as being one of them.
- My final cross blogging link is from http://chronicle.com/wiredcampus/ which, unknown to me, blogged about the Centre that I blogged yesterday. Someone emailed me that Centre link and they probably found out about it on the Chronicle blog. I still like my version.
So it goes...